Welcome to Extend Holiday Programs
Autumn Holiday Program opens for bookings on Monday 26 February!
Extend's school holiday programs are a fantabulous opportunity for your child to do fun and engaging activities with friends. Book 14 days in advance to receive the best rate. Book via LookedAfter up to 60 minutes prior to the session start time.
On Excursion days please ensure children are dropped off by 8.30am for bus departure. They can be collected from the program after 5pm.
Moreland Primary School
Corner De Carle Street and Moreland Road | Coburg | VIC | 3058
Operating Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Session Fee *: $ 89.60. Out-of-pocket expense is lower with Child Care Subsidy.
* Fees are per child per session. Extra fee for excursions / incursions.
For a full list of policies see Terms and Conditions for LookedAfter.
Bookings open soon
|Craft||Sport / Games||Cooking||Science|
- WHAT TO BRING
- A snack
- A water bottle
- A packed lunch (unless otherwise indicated in the activity descriptions)
- Suitable clothing for the weather (consider Sunsmart clothing/hat or jumper when cold)
- Suitable footwear (no thongs or open toe shoes – sandals are okay)
- An art smock or wear old clothes for art or messy activities
- Check the activity descriptions above for any additional items to bring on specialty days
- ACTIVITIES AND SPECIAL ITEMS
- Double-check the activity descriptions on the Extend website to ensure you are familiar with any special requirements. For example is your child attending a dress-up day? Do they need to bring a photo for a craft activity?
- PAY THE BEST RATE
- If you're not already receiving Child Care Subsidy see our Child Care Subsidy page to learn more, and use our estimator to estimate your out of pocket expense.
- Book 14 days or more in advance to receive the best rate. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.