- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply between you and Extend (Australia) Pty Ltd (“Extend”) when you use Extend’s OSHC Services including Before School Care, After School Care and/or Vacation Care Programs. You must read and agree to these Terms before using Extend’s services.
- You must disclose all relevant information about your child in the Enrolment Application.
- You give permission for your child to participate in activities organised for the days your child will be attending, including watching G rated movies.
- You authorise staff, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for your child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
- You give permission for Extend staff to administer appropriate medical attention and first aid for your child in an emergency.
- If your child has a medical condition, dietary requirement or any other additional need, you are responsible for providing an Action Plan and/or supporting documentation to Extend, prior to your child’s attendance at the service.
- You must provide your own Epipen at the Extend service if your child has a medical action plan that requires an Epipen to be administered.
- You must provide Ventolin to the Extend service if your child is diagnosed as having asthma.
- You acknowledge that your child can not attend the program if suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, and you will not attempt to make your child attend in such circumstances.
- You agree to collect or make arrangements for the collection of your child at your own expense if he/she becomes unwell at the service.
- Extend accepts no liability for personal injury, property damage, personal items (such as spectacles, jewellery and electronic devices) or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation in the Before School Care, After School Care, Pupil Free Day, and/or Vacation Care Programs due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by proven negligence of Extend, its directors or employees.
- You authorise staff to apply sunscreen to your child if you do not provide such.
- If your child continuously demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after guidance procedures have been followed, you will be notified and your child may be removed from the program.
- You agree to pay for all of the days your child is successfully booked in (and not cancelled within the relevant time frame), regardless of whether your child actually attends. Cancellations to any booking must be made 7 days prior to the scheduled date of attendance. Otherwise full fees apply (relevant fee relief will still apply up to 42 times per year).
- Refunds or credits are not issued in the case of illness.
- Extend will only consider special requests for refunds or credits on compassionate grounds, if made in writing (email acceptable) within 7 days of the absence. Extend is under no obligation to refund or credit families for any session a child did not attend when booked.
- Children with additional needs must be booked into a Vacation Care service more than two weeks in advance to ensure funding and additional staffing needs can be met. Children with additional needs not booked within the relevant time period may not be able to use the nominated service.
- You can grant and withdraw permission for your children to leave the premises to participate in activities as indicated in the Program and supervised by Extend staff. The granting of permission is done at time of enrolment and you can change this permission within your parent portal account or by notifying us. Unless you notify us otherwise, you grant permission for your child to leave the premises to participate in activities as indicated in the Program and supervised by Extend staff.
- You understand that Excursions and transport are subject to cancellation or alteration in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors which may arise that are beyond Extend’s control.
- On Excursion Days, failure to drop off your child(ren) by the specified time may result in non-participation of the Extend Vacation Care program on that day, and there are strictly no refunds or cancellations.
- All Before School Care, After School Care, Pupil Free Day, and Vacation Care services must be paid via Direct Debit from a Bank Account or Credit Card. You cannot use Extend’s services if you do not agree to a Direct Debit facility.
- Non payment of program fees may result in your child’s exclusion from Extend’s services.
- Extend retains the right to use for publicity and advertising purposes, photographs / video footage of participants taken at the Extend program. Please inform the Team Leader if you do not wish for your child’s image to be used in this manner.
- You understand that Extend staff do not supervise your child until they are signed into the service.
- You understand that Extend staff do not supervise your child after they have been signed out of the service by a parent/guardian/authorised person.
- Extend will charge an annual Enrolment Fee on first usage of your account each school year until you advise Extend that your account is no longer required. Please refer to the fee schedule for more details on the annual Enrolment Fee.
- Confirmation of Enrolment will be sent via email from Extend.
- You understand that your child can attend the Extend service only after you receive confirmation of Enrolment.
- You will incur a late collection fee if you collect your child/ren after the scheduled finishing time. Please refer to the fee schedule.
- A late payment fee will apply for each billing period that your account remains unpaid. Please refer to the fee schedule.
- A failed transaction fee may apply for each rejected or failed Direct Debit transaction in a billing period. Please refer to the fee schedule.
- If your account is transferred to a debt collection agency because of outstanding debt, your account will be suspended. A percentage of the outstanding debt amount will be required as a collection recovery fee payment to Extend, before your account can be reactivated. Please refer to the fee schedule.
- All information you provide to Extend must be true and correct and you undertake to immediately inform the service in the event of any changes to this information.
- All information you provide to Extend regarding entitlement to child care benefits must be true and correct and consistent with the information you provide to Centrelink.
- You are responsible for communicating with Centrelink to determine and obtain child care benefit entitlements. Until we can verify your entitlement to child care benefits, you are responsible for paying full fees for use of the Service.
- Extend reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time at its discretion. Changes to Terms will be published on the Extend website. Your continued use of Extend’s services indicates your agreement to the latest Terms.
Applicable to 2017 Before School Care and After School Care (OSHC) bookings:
- Annual enrolment fee: $30 per family (payable only when first usage occurs and if completed via the Parent Portal).• Emergency manual enrolment fee: $30 per family
- Casual/Short-notice OSHC booking fee: $5 per child (up to $2.50 after fee relief is applied for eligible families).
- Emergency on-the-day OSHC booking fee: $10 per child (up to $5 after fee relief is applied for eligible families)
- Late collection fee: $20 charged in 15 minute increments per child.
- Late payment fee: $15 per billing cycle will apply for each billing period the account remains unpaid.
- Failed transaction/dishonour fee: $15 for each rejected or failed Direct Debit transaction in a billing period.
- Debt collection recovery fee: 25% of the outstanding debt amount.
Applicable for Summer 2017-18 VAC bookings & 2018 Before School Care and After School Care (OSHC) bookings:
- Cancellation: Bookings cancelled at least 7 days (168 hours) of the session start time will incur no penalty. Bookings cancelled later within 7 days (168 hours) of the session start will be charged in full, less any applicable Child Care Rebate / Child Care Benefit.
- Late collection fee: $2 per minute per child
OSHC Fee Tiers:
- Early Bird: a booking made at least 14 days (376 hours) prior to the session start time.
- Week Ahead: a booking made at least 7 days (168 hours) prior to the session start time. (Early Bird rate + $5 per child per session)
- Day Ahead: a booking made at least 24 hours prior to the session start time. (Early Bird rate + $5 per child per session)
- Last-Minute: a booking made at least 60 minutes prior to the session start time. (Early Bird rate + $10 per child per session)
- Walk-In: when no booking is made. (Early Bird rate + $25 per child per session). LookedAfter treats notice of intent to attend with less than 60 minutes’ notice as a Walk In.
VAC fee tiers:
- Early Bird: a booking made at least 14 days (376 hours) prior to the session start time.
- Week Ahead: a booking made at least 7 days (168 hours) prior to the session start time. (Early Bird rate + $10 per child per session)
- Day Ahead: a booking made at least 24 hours prior to the session start time. (Early Bird rate + $10 per child per session)• Last-Minute: a booking made at least 60 minutes prior to the session start time. (Early Bird rate + $20 per child per session)
- Walk-In: when no booking is made. (Early Bird rate + $50 per child per session). LookedAfter treats notice of intent to attend with less than 60 minutes’ notice as a Walk In.If the Fee Tier pricing policy differs for your school, this will be displayed explicitly.
General Account Management Policies as per LookedAfter Terms and Conditions:
- Enrolment Fee: There is no enrolment fee (annual or otherwise).
- Card Storage: Making bookings with LookedAfter requires a valid credit or debit card. Card payments are subject to a surcharge, currently 1.5%. When your card is submitted or updated, $30 will be charged against the card, of which $29.56 ($30 less the 1.5% surcharge) will be credited to your account.
- Unpaid accounts: $20 late payment fee per unpaid cycle. After two consecutive unpaid cycles, your account is suspended and no further attendances can occur until the account is paid in full.
- Debt recovery: After three consecutive unpaid cycles, accounts will be sent to a third-party debt recovery agent. In addition to the outstanding debt, an additional 25% of the outstanding debt is required to re-activate your account.
- Price Changes: The Fee Tier at time of booking will be honoured. However, if the session prices change between booking and attendance, you will pay the session price for the applicable Fee tier as set at time of attendance. If the price has increased, you will be notified.
For more details on LookedAfter Terms and Conditions, please visit https://www.lookedafter.com/terms_and_conditions. Should there be any discrepancy regarding applicable terms or session prices between those displayed by Extend and LookedAfter, those displayed by LookedAfter will prevail.
Last updated 10.11.17